Cadmus’ expertise in crisis preparedness is the foundation of our offerings to our critical infrastructure clients in energy, financial services, healthcare, and transportation.
Our approach takes into account that a cybersecurity attack affects the entire enterprise, not just the IT department. We help our clients understand, evaluate, and prepare for a whole-enterprise risk management strategy to counter the cybersecurity threat.
Cadmus assists our clients in answering critical questions, such as:
What are the processes in place for the entire organization, including the C-suite, information technology, legal, human resources, and public relations, to coordinate a response to the discovery of an attack?
What is the state of preparedness to share information with key stakeholders, including customers, regulators, and shareholders?
We support our clients with:
Enterprise Analysis and Risk Assessment
- In-depth assessment of cyber-related operational and business risks for the enterprise
- Analysis of current strategic, policy, and operational frameworks, including procedures for information sharing and crisis response coordination across the enterprise
Crisis Simulation and Exercises
- Custom-designed, scenario-driven discussions, from tabletop to full-scale crisis simulation exercises, which involve the active participation of all key stakeholders across the corporate enterprise
- Evaluation of information sharing and coordination process for a company-wide response involving all stakeholders, including C-suite, information technology, legal, human resources, and public relations
Crisis Response and Operational Planning
- Management of identified gaps regarding technical preparedness, internal and external information sharing, coordination of crisis response, and existing business continuity plans
- Refinement of strategies, policies and procedures to create a whole-enterprise approach to respond to the discovery of a cybersecurity-related incident, including addressing potential obligations to customers, regulators, the general public, and shareholders
Continuity and Resilience
- Development of continual improvement plans that can address changing corporate needs
- Awareness-building and tailored training programs to improve cross-enterprise workforce preparedness, including information sharing and crisis response coordination