Cadmus supports a wide range of clients’ international cybersecurity needs, from U.S. partner governments to international organizations. We understand that each situation is unique, and that what works for one client or one nation may not be what is required for another. Our objective is to help our clients create individualized approaches to the issues they face, tailored to their local culture, needs, and priorities.
Our support strengthens our clients’ efforts to develop and implement the necessary strategic, policy, and operational frameworks, whether assessing a nation’s readiness across the public and private sectors or aiding an international organization’s efforts to support a dialogue among its member governments and entities.
Enterprise Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Evaluation of current strategic, policy and operational frameworks, including procedures for information sharing across all key stakeholders, whether national, state, or local governments or entities within membership-driven international organizations
- Assessment of coordination process for national-level or organization-level response, including the securing of key public and private sector partnerships
Crisis Simulation and Exercises
- Custom-designed, scenario-driven national-level exercises, as well as tabletop and full-scale crisis simulation exercises, involving the active participation of all key stakeholders, from public and private sectors
- Assessment of whole-nation or whole-enterprise preparedness in coordinating a unified response to an evolving, unforeseen, cybersecurity situation
Crisis Response and Operational Planning
- Management of identified gaps regarding technical preparedness, internal and external information sharing, coordination of crisis response, and existing operational continuity plans
- Refinement of strategies, policies, and procedures to create a streamlined and unified approach
Continuity and Resilience
- Awareness-building and training programs to improve workforce capabilities, including developing policy frameworks and standards for required skills and solutions
- Development of continual improvement plans that evolve to meet changing requirements