Helping clients operationalize sustainability
As consumers, investors, and the media hold corporations accountable for how well they manage their environmental and social impacts, companies are turning to corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability initiatives to manage risk, improve performance, and enhance their resilience and reputations.
Cadmus works with private and public sector clients to help them identify, develop, and implement CSR strategies, programs, goals, and performance measures. Our team of trusted advisors can help clients understand where best to place their resources to ensure successful implementation, buy-in, and long-term value.
We work with clients in these areas:
- Strategic CSR planning, program development, guidance, and training for both new and experienced in-house CSR teams.
- Quantifiable sustainability through CSR performance management consultations. We assist our clients in setting measurable goals and targets, identifying and benchmarking key performance indicators, and evaluating and improving performance.
- Full-service sustainability reporting that includes content development, reporting project management, GRI reporting framework expertise, CDP disclosure expertise, data collection and GHG inventories, and performance dashboards and scorecards.
- Stakeholder outreach and engagement initiatives to gain insight into stakeholder concerns and perspectives that are key to an organization’s success.
- Materiality assessments that help clients identify, rank, and prioritize the material issues from a CSR perspective. We facilitate materiality roundtables and follow a structured materiality assessment process that helps clients focus their efforts on what matters most.
- Supply chain assessments and mapping for identifying potential social and environmental risks and opportunities. We also perform value chain and life cycle analyses, develop CDP supplier responses, and help develop ethical supply chain programs, policies, and scorecards.