Cadmus offers a variety of greenhouse gas (GHG) consulting services that can be tailored to the meet the needs of individual clients. Cadmus has expertise in the full range of critical services related to GHG inventories, analysis, target reduction strategies and achievement, and GHG reporting. We also assist clients annually with their CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project) responses. All of these clients have seen score improvements annually.
We offer the following services:
- Preparing inventories of Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 emissions
- Identifying, collecting, and analyzing the relevant data
- Conducting audits to determine current energy use and baseline information
- Recommending cost-effective actions to reduce company or institution-wide energy, water, solid waste, and operating costs
- Aligning strategies to reduce energy use and GHG emissions with emerging markets, financing, and tax incentive options
- Assisting with the completion of the CDP survey response, including strategic guidance on energy and climate initiatives and policies
- Providing Response Check, a high-level review service for completed responses
Learn more about our GHG consulting services.