Today’s investors, customers, consumers, and thought leaders increasingly expect organizations to share their sustainability strategy and performance in annual sustainability reports. Many investors consider sustainability reporting essential and important for making investment decisions about an organization.
The world’s most widely adopted standard for reporting is the (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Framework. Organizations that publish GRI-based reports help ensure credibility, balance, and comparability of their sustainability performance.
Cadmus is a GRI GOLD Community member, and our staff of skilled advisors have been developing GRI sustainability reports since 2005 for a range of organizations, sectors, and sizes.
Our deep bench of skilled GRI Reporting Framework consultants can help you manage your project and shine a spotlight on your CSR journey. Let us guide your organization through the nuances and complexities of GRI reporting, managing enterprise-level publication teams, and engaging key stakeholders in the reporting process.
We offer the following services:
- Report readiness reviews and reporting roadmaps that provide detailed guidance for first-time reporters. We’ll show you where you are and what you need to have in place in order to report.
- CDP-to-GRI reporting services that help CDP responders translate their CDP responses into a GRI report.
- GRI G4 and GRI Standards transition services that help you understand what information, disclosures, and indicators need to be in place to take you report to the next level. We can analyze gaps between G4 “in accordance” levels and help you move from Core to Comprehensive, and we can help you plan for a smooth transition from G3 or G4 to the new GRI Standards that will formally replace G4 in mid-2018.
- Materiality assessments to help determine the topics that matter most to you and your stakeholders.
- Stakeholder outreach and engagement to ensure that the voice and concerns of your stakeholders are incorporated in your reporting efforts and topic selection.
- Disclosures on Management Approach, goals, targets, and key performance indicator selections and guidance for best practices in GRI reporting.
- Content development and full service graphic design.
- Customized reporting engagements that range from GRI training, consultation, and guidance to report reviews and feedback before you publish your report.